Find Out What it’s Like to Fly With The Blue Angels
Last week the Hudson Valley was buzzing, literally, as the New York International Airshow made an appearance at Stewart Airport.
If you looked up in the sky over the weekend you got to witness the skill and presions of talent pilots navigate the Hudson Valley skies. You also probably got to see the magic that is the U.S. Navy Blue Angels.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to ride with them?
While we can physically put you in the plane, you can get a birds-eye view of what it looks like from above and in Blue Angel formation.
The Department of Defense Outreach shared a video on their Twitter account of a recent flyover near Lake Washington in Seattle. The video is incredible and makes you feel like you're in the cockpit.
Take a look:
Would you get in with a Blue Angel pilot for a ride? Personally, the video is enough for me.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash