Famous LaGrange Holiday Light Display To Hold ALS Fundraiser
The popular Hudson Valley holiday light display known as ERDAJT will hold a fundraiser to benefit ALS research on Tuesday, December 17th. Funds raised will go to the New York Chapter of the ALS Association.
Located at 8 Patrick Drive in LaGrangeville, ERDAJT has been putting up a yearly light display since 1995. This year they have 640,000 lights spread over 1,728 individually controlled items set to more than 250 songs. They began with just 600 lights and have grown exponentially.
ERDAJT is run by a local family of five and according to their website has become a full-time project throughout the year. The name chosen name for the display represents the initials of the three children in the family.
The ALS benefit will run from 4:45 until 9:30 PM this Tuesday.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash