Enough! More Snow Expected in the Hudson Valley Tuesday
Will spring ever arrive in the Hudson Valley? Not this Tuesday.
Instead of blossoming flowers and tree buds, the Hudson Valley has been keeping an eye open for snow this spring. It's been a brutal change of seasons, with some residents wondering if warmer weather will ever arrive. This week's forecast isn't helping.
The National Weather Service is predicting snow showers in the Hudson Valley overnight on Monday into Tuesday morning. Temperatures will only get up to 48 on Monday, falling well below freezing by early Tuesday.
The snow could start falling as early as 11PM tonight continuing until 10AM on Tuesday when precipitation is expected to finally switch over to rain. Accumulations could be up to an inch in some areas.
It's possible the snow could trigger some school delays, but it's unlikely that schools will wind up canceling for the small amount of accumulation. Of course, you can stay informed on any school delays on our official storm center database.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash