Comedian Jim Breuer Set For Free Orange County Show
The hilarious comedian Jim Breuer is putting on a show in the Hudson Valley this summer for free!
Named one of Comedy Centrals' '100 Greatest Standups Of All Time', Breuer got his first shot at national exposure on Saturday Night Live. From there he went on to star in classic comedies like Half Baked and Beer League. He is an avid New York Mets fan and his social media posts on the teams' ups and downs have gone viral a number of times.
Breuer is part of the lineup for the Orange County Fair and will be taking the stage on Sunday, July 28th just after 8 PM. This year's OC fair runs from July 18th through the 28th so Breuer will perform closing night.
DID YOU KNOW: In 2016 Breuer released an album of original hard rock music with his band Jim Breuer and the Loud & Rowdy.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash