Coffee and Tea Festival to be Held in Hyde Park
You can always count on the Culinary Institute of America to give us a a reason to enjoy food and beverages. A Cup of the Valley Coffee and Tea festival is sure to be one of those very tasty reasons.
Hosted by the Wappingers Falls Rotary and the Poughkeepsie South Rotary Club the Coffee and Tea festival is sure to be enjoyed by all who attend. Sunday March 29th from 10 AM to 4 PM you are invited to taste flavors from Hudson Valley coffee and tea makers. Coffee shops and cafes along with specialty tea purveyors will be on hand for you to enjoy. Plus there will be music and food throughout the day.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash