Casting Call Announced For Craftsman Tool Print Ad
A casting call has been announced seeking male talent to be featured in a print add for Craftsman Tools. The date of the shoot is December 18th and 19th in Connecticut and is produced by Content Pictures.
The casting call has been distributed by T Creatives Casting and the deadline is Tuesday, November 26th at midnight. They are looking for a white male in their 30s and must have a full head of dark hair. Stubble will be considered but no full beard. Do not submit if you've already worked with Craftsman or Stanley Black and Decker.
Anyone interested should email a headshot (jpeg) and resume (pdf) and include links to previous work. Emails should be sent to: email@example.com with the subject line: Craftsman, 12/2019. You must also submit a self taped demo that includes the following while dressed casually but neat and polished:
- Personality Slate (close up): include your name, agency, height, weight, and location
- Tell producers about yourself in 30 seconds or less
- Face profiles, top of the head, hands (front and back)
- Zoom out for full body and profiles
Please note that submissions that leave anything out will not be considered. This is a paid opportunity that will be used in print advertising only.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash