Caremount Medical Says ‘No More Cash’ as of August 1, 2019
CareMount Medical has announced that they will be going cash-less as of August 1, 2019. Does this mean that you will not be able to pay your bill? No, it just means that they will no longer be able to accept cash as payment at any of their facilities.
According to a notice on their website:
Beginning on August 1, 2019, payments to CareMount can be made by paper check, debit, or credit card. We are no longer accepting cash as a payment method. Our cashless system provides the added benefit of increased security and an automatic record of your payment.
It appears that the change has been put into place for better record keeping for both the medical facility and the patients, as well as to keep their employees safe around large amounts of cash.
Is there another place that you go to, a restaurant, nail salon or any other business that is also no longer taking cash? Which business is it? Let us know.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash