Barton Orchard Introduces Their Cider Donut Sundae
One popular fall destination in the Hudson Valley is introducing a new fall-themed treat.
Last year, Adams Fairacer Farms introduced Apple Pie and Carmel filled churros for the fall season and that changed the game. Now it seems that Barton Orchards in Poughquag is upping the ante.
On their social media sites this week Barton Orchard took two delicious desserts and combined them into one that has everyone drooling.
Barton is known for their hot, fresh Apple Cider donuts. They took their donuts, and get this, turned it into a Cider Donut Sundae. Sounds mind-blowing right? It's even better to look at, take a peek:
How do you get your hands on one of these beautiful fall concoctions? Head on over to Barton Orchards at 63 Apple Tree Lane in Poughquag. They're open Monday through Sunday from 9am until 5pm.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash