Award-Winning New Paltz Grilled Cheese Shop Closed For Good
Despite having just won the award for 'best-grilled cheese' in the Hudson Valley, the popular Amazin' Melts in New Paltz has reportedly closed up shop.
Having just opened their doors in 2017, they were known for their grilled cheese sandwiches and delicious melts made with local, fresh and house-made ingredients. Calls to the business have gone unanswered and while there has been no announcement on their social media pages, a post to their website read:
We want to thank our amazing customers and employees for their friendship, loyalty and awesome memories! Those friendships and experiences will be cherished. We say goodbye and wish you all much love, success, and happiness now and in the future.
Hudson Valley magazine just recently awarded Amazin' Melts the title of 'best-grilled cheese' in the Hudson Valley in their September issue.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash