Award-Winning Hudson Valley Restaurant Will Serve Food Later
An award-winning Hudson Valley restaurant just announced extended dining hours.
After receiving feedback from customers Billy Joe's Ribworks announced they will extend kitchen hours on Friday and Saturday nights. As long as you place your name on the waitlist by 9:30 p.m., you are guaranteed to be served food, according to a Facebook post.
"You asked for it, you got it. On weekends (Friday & Saturday Night) we have extended our kitchen hours. Get your name on the list by 9:30 pm and you will have dinner service! Effective immediately," Billy Joe's Ribworks wrote on Facebook.
The eatery on the Newburgh waterfront also announced they swept every category in which it was nominated for in a recent best of the Hudson Valley poll.
According to Billy Joe's Ribworks, it took first place for Best Barbeque; Best Restaurant in Newburgh; Best Nightlife; and Best Outdoor Dining in the Times Herald-Record Best of the Best Hudson Valley 2019
- Nearly 100 Headstones Damaged at Hudson Valley Cemetery
- Award-Winning Hudson Valley Restaurant Will Serve Food Later
- Fundraiser For Hudson Valley Father Who Forgot Babies in Hot Car
- The 7 Hudson Valley Cities Where Rent Costs the Most
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Fatally Hitting Grandfather
- Police Investigate Shooting at Newburgh Waterfront
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered Father Who Was Protecting Son
- Customer: Hudson Valley Gas Station Fills Up Gas Tanks With Water
- Lower Hudson Valley Dad Arrested After Babies Die in Hot Car
- Petition Wants Confederate Railroad Perform in Hudson Valley