‘A Quiet Place 2′ Will Film in Both Dutchess & Ulster County
Don't be shocked if you see John Krasinski and other celebs roaming the Hudson Valley this summer.
I know we're supposed to keep quiet or the aliens will get us but it's hard to hold back excitement. The sequel to the popular horror movie will be filming at several locations in the Hudson Valley.
The anxiety filled and award winning film starring John Krasinski and Emily Blunt was a huge success and had some local ties to the Hudson Valley. It's a great thing that they've decided to bring the set back to Uptsate New York.
The sequel to the 2018 horror film, A Quiet Place was confirmed some time ago and has already begun shooting but we've just been given details on where it will be setting up future locations in the area.
According to the Post Journal, a lot of work will be done in Buffalo but will be working in Dutchess County and Ulster County for a few days.
I'll be looking forward to seeing a ton of selfies with the cast and crew on social media.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash