Winter Came Back to The Hudson Valley
Just when we thought it was over, winter came back to the Hudson Valley.
Lets hope just temporarily.
If you woke up surprised this morning that your windshield was covered in ice, you weren't alone. You might have missed it (or didn't take the news of it seriously), but there was a frost warning overnight.
Hopefully your spring flowers survived better than some characters did on Game of Thrones. Don't worry we're spoiler free here.
With that being said, the weather last night is record breaking according to reports.
Meteorologist Ben Noll posted to Twitter on Monday, April 29, that this is the coldest it has been on this date in five years.
According to Hudson Valley Weather, it looks like we'll be stuck in the upper 50's and low 60's for the rest of the week. It also looks rather wet for the rest of the week.
Here's to hoping that these April showers will bring May flowers.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash