Willie Nelson Coming to New York
And he's bring a whole bunch of friends with him.
It's called the Outlaw Music Festival with headliners Willie Nelson and Family and it's coming to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, near Albany on Saturday September 7th and Willie is bringing some heavy hitters with him, according to a press release.
It was just announced that Bonnie Raitt, Alison Krauss and Brothers Osborne are coming along, plus they have promised to announce more names as we get closer to the date of the show. This looks like the perfect way to close out the summer of 2019.
If you are interested in buying tickets for the show at SPAC, tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m. and they have a bunch of different ticket packages to choose from with prices ranging from $35.00 for lawn seats and up to $129.50 for reserved seats in the pavilion.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash