Why is it So Hard to Apartment Shop in The Hudson Valley?
I've lived in a few different places and this is by far the hardest place to find a decent and affordable place to live.
I have had the lovely privilege of apartment shopping in the Hudson Valley yet again. I say that of course with the utmost sarcasm because my quest for the right place has been going on for months now. When I first moved here a few years ago I found a place in almost no time. In under two weeks I was able to find a nice and affordable house to rent.
I'm about three months in of a casual search and I think I'm about to pull my hair out.
The average cost to rent a two bedroom apartment in the Hudson Valley is just insane. A nice two bedroom apartment averages almost $2,000. Anything less and you're really getting into some shabby places and areas for that matter.
Don't even get me started on the pet allowances.
Have you been having the same problem?
Is it just cheaper to buy in the HV?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash