What’s Your Favorite Romantic Comedy?
Valentine's Day is on Friday and many couples will either be going out, or snuggling up on the couch, and watching a romantic movie. Maybe a romantic comedy?
If you need some help picking out a fun, not too sappy rom-com, here are a few of my personal favorites:
1. Just Friends
2. No Strings Attached
3. Crazy, Stupid, Love
4. Sweet Home Alabama
5. The Proposal
These are my go-to's, and yes I realize the hot Ryan's (Reynolds and Gosling) are on the list a few times. Can you blame me? With that being said, one website actually broke down the most popular Rom-Com's from each state.
New York, like many other states, is a fan of the classics. According to Comparitech.com, When Harry Met Sally is the most popular Rom-Com in our neck of the woods.
Do you agree? Disagree? Let us know what you'll be watching this Valentine's Day on our Facebook page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash