What’s Your Best Quarantine Pick Up Line?
I'm, unfortunately, not seeing or talking to anyone at this time and I think it's safe to admit it's a crappy time to be single.
Being quarantined at home alone is boring. So I do what every single person is doing right now and I jumped back on all the dating apps. It's a wild world on their right now and seems like the rules are out the window.
What I want to know is what's the best way and or pick up line to get a potential future boyfriend's attention?
So far I've used: "My what a lovely quarantine we're having today."
"Do your legs hurt? Because you've been running through my quarantine dreams all day."
"Is that a can of Lysol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
I've also asked a match "What's your favorite quarantine snack?" and he answered back immediately... "You."
If we don't get married after this, I'll be upset.
Give us your favorite pick up line on Facebook!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash