WEEKEND WEATHER: Frigid Weekend Ahead
If you thought spring wasn't that far off, then winter has something it would like to say. Mid February is often a time for some of the coldest temperatures in the Hudson Valley, and this weekend will prove it. Friday's highs will only be in the mid 20s. Lows could fall into the single digits.
Saturday will be partly cloudy and cold, with highs around 30. Saturday night will see temps dip into the low 20s. Sunday will be a little more mild with highs in the low 40s, and increasing clouds.
President's Day Monday will see highs in the low 40s, with a mixture of sun and clouds.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash