Weekend Weather: Fall Is Finally Here For the Hudson Valley
The heat is gone, and now we'll finally get to enjoy autumn here in the Hudson Valley. In fact, it's going to get downright chilly tonight. A Frost Advisory is in effect from 12:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. for parts the Hudson Valley, the Capitol Region, and northwestern Connecticut.
Lows Friday night will dip into the mid to upper 30s under partly cloudy skies. Highs Saturday will be around 60 with partly sunny skies and windy conditions. Lows will be in the lower 40s Saturday night.
Sunday will warm up a bit, with highs in the upper 60s and partly cloudy skies. Lows will stay around 60 Sunday night.
Have a great weekend.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash