WEATHER: Rainy Start For the Week, Mild Finish For the Hudson Valley
The remains of Tropical Storm Nester turned Sunday afternoon into a washout for most of the Hudson Valley, especially the southern parts. Will the rain stick around?
It will actually clear out at first, with rain leaving the area Sunday night. Monday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-50s. Clouds will return Monday night, however, with lows in the mid-40s.
Tuesday will the return of the rain, with highs in the 50s and lows in the 40s. Rain could be especially heavy overnight.
Wednesday and Thursday will be clear and cooler, with highs around 60, and lows in the upper 30s to low 40s.
There is another slight chance for rain though as the week goes on, with Friday highs approaching the low 60s.
Have a great week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash