Weather: Chance of Rain Returns to the Hudson Valley this Week
While temperatures should remain the same this upcoming week, the chance for heavy rain will return to the area.
Highs Monday will stay in the lower 80s, with a mixture of sun and clouds. lows will be in the upper 60s, as more muggy conditions return. Tuesday will see the chance for potentially heavy rain return to the Hudson Valley, as highs should hover around 80. Lows will be in the 60s Rainfall could exceed anywhere from three quarters to over an inch.
Wednesday and Thursday should remain partly sunny, with highs in the 80s, and lows in the 60s.
Friday will see another chance for afternoon showers, with highs in the 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
Have a great week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash