Warmest Weather Of the Year on The Way This Week In The Hudson Valley
Sunday was warm and sunny, and the week ahead looks like it will stay that way. In the official full first week of summer, temperatures will mostly remain in the 80s under sunny skies.
Monday will be very warm, almost hot, with highs in the mid-80s and somewhat humid. Monday night will go down to the lower 60s.
Tuesday will bring the one real chance for rain, with highs in the 70s, and possible showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon. Tuesday night will see a chance for thunderstorms with lows in the mid-60s.
After the rain is out, the sun and warm temps return. Wednesday through the end of the work week will be mostly sunny with highs back up in the mid-80s. Perfect time to hit the beach!
Have a great week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash