Wappingers Falls Holds First Village Marketplace Sunday
Summertime is officially kicking off with local outdoor markets.
The Village of Wappingers Falls is hosting their first Village Marketplace on Sunday, June 2. The event will take place at Mesier Park from 11 a.m. o 5 p.m. The Village Marketplace will happen every Sunday between June 2 and October 27. Below you can see a picture of the Village Marketplace map, provided by the Village of Wappingers Falls.
You can expect to see vendors that sell clothing, food, gifts, home items, and plenty more. If you're interested in becoming a vendor, it is $240 for a space for the entire 20-week season. Otherwise, it is a $20 fee per space on a weekly basis. All fees will be waived for registered 501(c)3 organizations that have proper documentation.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash