Upstate NY’er, Madison Vandenburg, Makes Idol Finals
Spring is in the air and so is finale seasons.
Right around the end of April we see shows start to wrap up their seasons. Whether it be a dramatic finale of your favorite drama or a reality show reunion special you're sad to see your favorites leave for summer break.
But if you're watching American Idol, then you're probably pumped for the finale which will be on ABC next Sunday, May 19th.
The final 3 have been chosen and upstate New York is representing rather well.
Back in March when the Idol season kicked off, Luke Bryan said that 16 year old Madison Vandenburg from Cohoes New York (right in the capital region) could be the next Kelly Clarkson.
Turns out he wasn't far off. This week Madison along with Laine Hardy and Alejandro Aranda found out that they will be competing for the American Idol title.
Who do you think will take the Idol crown? Let us know on Facebook!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash