TRAFFIC: One Hudson Valley Route Is Expected to Have Delays
If you commute southbound into Westchester, then you might have to deal with some delays come early Monday morning.
The New York State Department of Transportation says to expect single- and double-lane closures on I-684 beginning Sunday night.
The closures will be northbound and southbound between Exit 4, Route 172, and Exit 6, Route 35, according to LoHud.
LoHud says that crews will perform construction duties Sunday through Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., until further notice.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash