Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what? Get the answer and our behind the scenes stories in our weekly video.
Even through quarantine Jess and I try to keep the weekends somewhat adventurous so that every Monday we can still play one of our most popular games...Three Things from the Weekend. Every Monday we each make a list of three things we did over the weekend and Jess reads both lists to you guys on the air anonymously. Your job is to try and figure out which on of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" from this weekend, here they are again so you can try to play along....
1. Tried banana pudding for the first time.
2. Fired up the grill.
3. Got stuck in traffic in Poughquag trying to see the apple trees at Barton Orchards.
1. Fell down a mountain.
2. Played some golf.
3. Watched the show Upload.
Who do you think did which set of three? Get the answer and the stories behind our "things" by watching our weekly video version of Three Things....
I'm still trying to picture the Jess fall and for all the folks asking to see her bruise, I tried to get her to show it but she said it hurt to much. Jess did say that she wants to warn everyone about the amount of snakes she did see on her hike, she mentioned that she saw 3 of them...so be careful out there.
Thank you so much for watching and have great week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America