Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what this weekend?
Every Monday Jess and I try to recap our weekends by picking three things from some of the stuff we did over the weekend. Jess then reads to you the two sets of three anonymously. Each week we ask you guys to call the show to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three and I have to say this week is probably the easiest week ever!!
If you missed our things, here they are:
1. Made Michael Ray apologize.
2. Did the weather with Brett Eldredge.
3. Took a picture with Brooks & Dunn.
1. Drove a lot.
2. DJ'd a wedding on Saturday.
3. Watched soccer in Long Island.
Find out which one of us did what by watching our video version...
Thank you for watching and make sure you wake up with us all week long for your chance to win tickets to see the Zac Brown Band at Bethel Woods on Friday June 21st. We have tickets all week long so make sure you have the Wolf mobile App downloaded and installed. Good luck!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash