This New York Castle Could Be Yours
Have you ever wanted to live in castle, and pretend to be king? Now's your chance with this New York castle just added to the market.
Who wouldn't want to live in castle? Sadly the only throne this castle offers, happens to be in the bathroom. However, everything else is spectacular.
The Charles LaDow House, a gorgeous Romanesque style castle located in Albany is up for sale, and has many options for the potential buyer.
The stone castle was built in the late 1800's and overlooks Washington Park. The homes sits on .62 acres and offers 11 bedrooms, and 2 and a half bathrooms, within the 8,500 square feet.
Local amenities, combined with the aesthetic of America's early architecture create the opportunity to create a one of a kind office space, apartment building or condo conversion close to Albany Medical Center and the University at Albany's Downtown Campus.
The asking price for this one of kind home is $750,000. Click to see the full listing.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash