The Great Candy Debate 2019
It's the great candy debate, Charlie Brown! Well actually, it's the trending candy debate.
We all have candy on the mind thanks to grocery stores basically shoving Halloween candy in our face. However, the big bags of candy are on the cheaper side as of now. Once the calendar flips to October though, all bets are off.
With all of that being said, over the weekend a tweet went viral with 6 popular candy choices. Take a look at the controversial tweet:
Personally, I would say Milky Way or Twix has to go.
We received a ton of text messages today and we were shocked. A lot of you were saying that M & M's and Snickers should go. What in the world?!
Let us know your candy opinions on Facebook and let's settle this once and for all.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash