The Great American Takeout
It's not like we needed the reminder, but now more than ever our local businesses need us.
There are so many people struggling throughout the Hudson Valley and more specifically our local businesses.
While scrolling through twitter I noticed that #GreatAmericanTakeout was trending. After clicking I learned that consumers are using today, Tuesday, March 24th, as a day to urge the public to order takeout from their favorite local business.
We know there are a ton of Hudson Valley restaurants that are open for business. They are all offering pick-up or delivery so we can all safely practice social distancing while we try to flatten the curve of COVID-19.
Need some lunch or dinner ideas? We have a full list for you with all Hudson Valley Restaurants who are offering delivery and curbside pick-up.
Where will you be ordering from today?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash