Tequila: Not Just a Drink
Everyone is discovering that you can use "drinking" alcohol as cleanser. There are even distilleries around the United States that are now turning their products into hand sanitizer. Most of what you hear people talking about is Vodka but don't rule out its south of the boarder cousin Tequila.
Turns out Tequila too can be used to sanitize along with a few other things. Forbes.com actually released an article last year about many interesting ways you can use tequila. Turns out it can be used as a cleanser, possibly a weight loss aid and also a spa treatment among other things.
I personally think you can find other things to clean up with around the house and then when you are done you can sit back and enjoy a tequila beverage. Either way it is just one more thing to think about while we get use to social distancing for a while.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash