Target Set To Launch Same Day Delivery In The Hudson Valley
In an attempt to battle Amazon, Target has announced they are launching same-day delivery in the Hudson Valley. It was speculated to be ready for the holiday season this year, but now it's happening.
HomeWorld Business reports that Target is launching same-day delivery in a variety of locations in New York. The service, through recently purchased Shipt, will be available in Long Island, all 5 boroughs of New York City, and the Hudson Valley. Specifically, in the local region, Kingston, White Plains, and Mt. Kisco will be the first of the local Target stores to get the service.
The article states that a variety of products will be available through the service. Customers will be able to purchase housewares and groceries. Apparently, Shipt is offering a deal of $49 annual memberships, as opposed to the usual price of $99, if you sign up before 14.
The same-day delivery service through Target owned Shipt is set to launch in the Hudson Valley in mid-August. It is unclear if and when the other Hudson Valley Target locations will become part of the service.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash