Take a Look Inside the Most Expensive Home for Sale in Dutchess County
This immaculate home for sale in Dutchess County comes with a steep price tag.
You know a home is more of a mansion if it has an official title, and that's exactly what the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County has. According to its Zillow listing, Atalanta is a Mansion that was built in 1851. It lies on land from the once richest man in America, Franklin Hughes Delano. If the name sounds familiar, it's because his great-nephew, FDR, was named for him. Atalanta is the most expensive home for sale in Dutchess County at $15 million.
The Red Hook estate features 10 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and is on 145 acres. There is a main house with four guest houses, a pool and pool house, 7 barns, tennis court, and a greenhouse. The property overlooks the Hudson River and Catskills. Take a look below at pictures:
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash