Stop & Shop Broccoli Recalled Due To Risk Of Listeria
Keep an eye out for this, Hudson Valley customers: Stop & Shop has issued a recall of its frozen broccoli. It seems regulators have found listeria on a sample of it, which can cause serious illness. The recall is going to affect Stop & Shops all across the region, including here in the Hudson Valley.
So far, no illnesses have been reported due to the bacteria. The packages of frozen broccoli that are being impacted are marked with the UPC code 068826700926 and have a sell-by date for March 15th, 2020. If you've already purchased one of these packages, you'll be able to return it to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
To the store's credit, they're acting quickly and jumping on this before it becomes a serious issue. Are you one of the customers who have one of these broccoli packages from Stop & Shop?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash