Spend the Night at a Haunted Hudson Valley Hotel
There are only 129 days until Halloween. Yes, I Googled that.
So it might not be just around the corner, but it's never too early for a scare. If you're a thrill seeker, who doesn't mind a few unexpected guests, then you'll probably be interested in a visit at The Shanley Hotel.
The Shanely Hotel has been called one of the most haunted locations on the east coast. And lucky for us, it's right here in our backyard.
If you've driven on Main Street in Napanoch, you've probably seen The Shanley Hotel. Now is your chance to explore. The Shanley is still an operating Bed and Breakfast in the Hudson Valley and Ghost Hunt USA is giving you the opportunity to check it out after the lights go out.
Starting on June 28th and running through a handful of different weekends until November 30th you can stay the night at The Shanley. Your overnight will include dinner, a guided ghost tour and then a self guided tour if you dare.
For more details visit GhostHuntUSA.com.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash