Snow Days are For Snacks
Well, we finally got hit with the first snowstorm for the 2019-2020 winter season.
Winter storm Ezekiel has been hitting the Hudson Valley since Sunday, December 1st. It's being reported that we're going to see anywhere from 6-12 inches throughout the region.
AKA, you should probably stay off the roads and stay home.
What's your go-to snow day snack?
I made a ton of these delicious Christmas sugar cookies over the weekend so I'll be snacking on these and of course, we talked about it all morning, I'll need a frozen pizza.
Let us know what your snacking on for some snack inspo is during this crazy storm!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash