Shamrock Shakes Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
Who cares about Valentine's Day when St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner?
More importantly, McDonald's is celebrating St. Paddy's Day with its classic Shamrock Shake. However, this year there is a twist.
This year McDonald's will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Shamrock Shake by making the Shamrock Shake available nationwide for the first time since 2017, according to a press release. They will also be introducing the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry to the lineup.
The Shamrock Shake and Oreo Shamrock McFlurry will be available for purchase starting February 19th.
Fingers crossed the flurry machine works.
Will you be enjoying a Shamrock Shake this year?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash