Accident Shuts Down Route 9W
Due to a motor vehicle accident, State Route 9W in the Middlehope area is expected to shut down for several hours.
According to the Town of Newburgh Police Department, Route 9W between Lattintown Road And Conway Road is shut down due to a motor vehicle accident. This closure is expected to last for several hours. Use alternate routes.
Marlboro Central School also alerted parents to inform them that their children will be arriving home later than expected due to the accident.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash