Pumpkin Spice Is Back in The Hudson Valley
Summer may not be over yet, but that doesn't mean we can't start getting ready for fall.
I know, I know. People want summer to go on forever and I'm not saying bring on the snow. But you can't beat fall in New York, especially in the Hudson Valley.
With that being said, I'm still ready to enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Give me the sun, a beach or a pool and I'm good to go.
However, I don't mind the taste of fall every now and then. Luckily for us...PUMPKIN SPICE IS BACK IN THE HUDSON VALLEY.
On Sunday, August 11th, I took a little trip to the Dunkin on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie by Crunch fitness. I was planning on getting a regular iced coffee, but thought I'd take a chance and ask for Pumpkin. To my surprise they told me that they just got it in!
I'm limiting myself to 1 Pumpkin Spice every 2-weeks...until September 23rd.
What's your take on Pumpkin Spice? Yay or Nay? Let us know.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash