Poughkeepsie Grocery Stores Need to Stop This Right Now!
I'm so tired of dealing this whenever I go grocery shopping in Poughkeepsie.
It might not be just a Poughkeepsie thing but that's the only place I've noticed it. I'm talking about paying 25 cents for a freaking shopping cart? When will this madness end?
I've been burned way too many times. I'm a millennial. I barely carry cash let alone loose change. Who the heck has one quarter? What exactly is the point of this ridiculous and savage practice? Do people steal the shopping carts? Do they not return them? What is going on? It doesn't matter what grocery store I go to in the Poughkeepsie area I can never use a cart.
I'm forced to let my pride take over and muscle 8 plastic bags to my car.
I can't be the only one who hates this.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash