Popular Rhinebeck Beer Pub Finally Opening New Location
During the fall of 2018, the Rhinebeck craft beer destination known as Grand Cru Beer--at the time located on Route 9 across from the Beekman Arms Inn--closed. At the time, the owner mentioned on their Facebook page that they were closing and looking for a new location because the landlord had tripled their monthly rent.
Fans and enthusiasts of Grand Cru have been eagerly awaiting their re-opening in their new location at 1094 Route 308, Rhinebeck, New York 12572. The re-opening will take place on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3pm.
All of the above information has been sourced from the businesses Facebook page. Also on that page, they are looking for people to join their beer team.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash