Police Seeking Witnesses to Fatal Orange County Motorcycle Crash
State Police Monroe are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that occurred on Sunday afternoon.
An initial investigation states that a motorcycle was traveling west on State Route 17 in the town of Chester when the operator of the motorcycle lost control near exit 127 and struck the northern guardrail.
The operator was pronounced deceased at the scene. The motorcyclist was identified as Anthony D. Santiago, age 35 of Garnerville, NY.
State Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact the State Police at Monroe at 845-782-8311
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash