Police: Hudson Valley Man Took Illicit Photos, Videos Of Women
A Hudson Valley man is accused of using his phone to take photos and videos of women wearing skirts or dresses. Many more victims are possible.
On Friday, New York State Police from Poughkeepsie arrested 73-year-old Donald P. Fegan of Millbrook for five counts of unlawful surveillance, a class E felony.
Fegan is accused of using his cellphone to take illicit images and video recordings of women wearing dresses or skirts.
It's believed there may be more victims, police say.
If you believe you may be a victim or have information regarding similar incidents involving Fegan you can contact New York State Police at (845) 677-7300. Please ask to leave a message for Investigator Shaw and reference SJS# 8425637.
Fegan was arraigned before the town of Union Vale Court and released to the supervision of the Dutchess County Probation Department.
- Snow Predicted For the Hudson Valley By End Of The Week
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Took Illicit Photos, Videos Of Women
- Police: Hudson Valley Women Told Many Their Building Was On Fire
- Deadly Turkey Salmonella Outbreak Reaches New York
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Sexually Touching Child
- Hudson Valley Man Set Business On Fire, Nearly Killed 1
- Hudson Valley Police Responded To Armed Hostage Situation