Police: Hudson Valley Man Stole $5,000 From Nursery
***This case has since been dismissed by Somers Court due to unspecific and inaccurate evidence.
A Hudson Valley man is accused of stealing over $5,000 worth of supplies from a local nursery.
Recently, New York State Police in Somers arrested a 47-year-old resident of Garrison for grand larceny, a class D felony.
Troopers received a larceny complaint from his employer, Whispering Pine Nursery in the Town of Somers.
The 47-year-old is alleged to have stolen over $5,000 worth of nursery stock items and gardening supplies from Whispering Pine in order to conduct landscaping work at a customer’s residence in Yorktown, which was not approved by his employer, police say.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- DA: Hudson Valley Woman, Former Cop Killed 9 Horses
- Hundreds Displaced By Fire in Dutchess County
- Police: Hudson Valley Teens Stole 3 Motorcycles, Guns, Ammo
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher Raped High School Student
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley