Please Stop Throwing Your Rubber Gloves On the Ground
Those aren't flowers blooming. They're rubber gloves littered though out the Hudson Valley.
We're all scared and we want to protect ourselves but that's no excuse it litter. Earth Day will soon be here but it could be easy to forget with all of the craziness happening on planet earth itself.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has got many of us trying to protect ourselves in any way we can whether it be through social distancing, wearing medical masks or rubber gloves.
if you want to wear these things and you know how to wear wear them and remove them appropriately but please dispose of them appropriately. According to Time, many hospitals are facing a glove shortage.
While medical professionals desperately need them I'm finding these gloves all over the ground in the Hudson Valley.
Please dispose of them properly.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash