Paula’s Runway Cafe Announces Opening Date
The highly anticipated new breakfast and lunch spot at Hudson Valley Regional Airport will soon be open. Paula's Runway Cafe will open for business, serving breakfast and lunch on Monday, October 21st at 7 AM.
According to a recent post on their Facebook page, their search for chefs has wrapped up and they're nearly ready to get the show on the road. The cafe is set to feature a breakfast and lunch menu along with some adult beverage options.
Owned by Paula Young-Borra, she also operates Paula's Public House on New Hackensack Road. The new business will be located in the terminal of Hudson Valley Regional Airport and there aren't a lot of options for food in the area despite being a high traffic area.
Will you be stopping into Paula's Runway Cafe to give it try when it opens for business on October 21st?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash