Own a Restaurant/Bar in Poughkeepsie Near Historic Venue
Ever wanted to own a restaurant or bar? Maybe even one near a historic performance venue in Poughkeepsie? Here is your chance. The Nuddy Bar & Grill is for lease. The Craigslist listing says that it is being offered up for $3,500 per month and that it is a "Turnkey" lease, which means that pretty much everything is ready to go for you as the new operator.
Some of the highlights from the ad:
- Located in Dutchess County's Central Business District
- 7 block walk to and from the Metro-North Hudson Line (which provides service from the Poughkeepsie Train Station to Grand Central Terminal) The station serves MTA and Amtrak as well as local and regional bus services.
- *Type: Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
For more information, here is a link to the original listing.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash