Orange County Town Lifts Winter Parking Ban Early
As we enter the last few weeks of pretty lackluster winter here in the Hudson Valley, one Orange County town has lifted its winter parking ban.
It seems that Port Jervis has given up on any end of the season snow. The City of Port Jervis Winter Parking Ban that is in effect from December 1st - April 1st will be lifted for the foreseeable future.
Should the ban need to be put back in effect before April 1st, a Nixle alert will be issued as well as a posting on the city website and on the Mayor's Facebook page.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash