Once Popular Middletown Ice Cream Shop Sugar Shack Up For Sale
A once-popular Middletown ice cream shop is up for sale and could be a good investment for the right buyer.
Sugar Shack at 9 King Street in Middletown is on the market for $265,000. The building, business, and all fixtures are available in this 2,000 square foot building. Built-in the year 1900 it was renovated in 2004.
In 2007 a new exhaust and hood system was installed which would cost around $20,000 to have done new. This two-story building also features a second-floor studio with bathroom that can be used as an office or additional space.
The building is located in a busy part of Middletown and there is no vehicle traffic on this section of the street so outdoor diners don't have cars cruising past.
We recently took a look at some of the great ice cream shops in the Hudson Valley.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America