Once Popular Middletown Ice Cream Shop Sugar Shack Up For Sale
A once-popular Middletown ice cream shop is up for sale and could be a good investment for the right buyer.
Sugar Shack at 9 King Street in Middletown is on the market for $265,000. The building, business, and all fixtures are available in this 2,000 square foot building. Built-in the year 1900 it was renovated in 2004.
In 2007 a new exhaust and hood system was installed which would cost around $20,000 to have done new. This two-story building also features a second-floor studio with bathroom that can be used as an office or additional space.
The building is located in a busy part of Middletown and there is no vehicle traffic on this section of the street so outdoor diners don't have cars cruising past.
We recently took a look at some of the great ice cream shops in the Hudson Valley.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America