Old School New Country on the Wolf
Tomorrow is another edition of Throwback Thursday on the Wolf. Every hour between 9AM and 7PM we will spotlight a country song that once was new country and now is a super favorite that takes you back to the first time you heard it. And if you happen to be new to country music these songs will make you even more of a fan.
Artists like George Strait, Toby Keith, Blake Shelton, Travis Tritt, Garth Brooks and Lee Ann Womack have been topping the charts for decades. Now we have woven them into Wolf six packs all day long every Thursday. Here are just a few of the songs you'll get to hear tomorrow.
Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now
Garth Brooks - The Dance
Blake Shelton - Austin
Travis Tritt - It's a Great Day to be Alive
Make sure you listen so you don't miss your favorite tomorrow between 9AM and 7PM.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash