NY Christmas Tree Selling for Over $6,000
If you haven't gotten your Christmas tree, I have two questions for you: 1) What are you waiting for? 2) Did you save up?
According to ABC7 NY, there is a New York Christmas Tree vendor selling a Fraiser Fir Christmas tree for over $6,000.
It may have to do with location, the vendor is set up in SoHo down in the city. However, the vendor, who is selling the tree for $6,500, tells ABC that the price tag isn't bothering Christmas tree buyers.
After the math is all said and done the 20-foot tree is being sold for $325 per foot.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather buy a reasonably priced tree from right here in the Hudson Valley.
Vendors also say they blame the high prices due to a shortage of Fraiser Firs this season.
Where did you get your tree this year?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash